My name is Alasdair. I'm an award-winning stand-up comedian with nothing left to lose.
Join my mailing list for updates on comedy shenanigans and regular shenanigans.
"One to Watch"
Alasdair is a legendary comedian, in that there is little historical evidence that he exists. But he does exist. Leicester Mercury Comedian of the Year 2017, Alasdair has featured on BBC radio as a comedian and sketch writer, and performed stand-up across the UK, at Glastonbury, Citadel Fest, the Udderbelly Southbank and at the Edinburgh Fringe. He knows quite a lot about 19th century magicians. Tourists often ask to have their photo taken with him, presumably impressed by this.
- Winner, Leicester Mercury Comedian of the Year 2017
- Nominee: Amused Moose Comedy Awards 2017
- Winner, NATYS New Act of the Year Show 2014
- 2nd, Laughing Horse New Act 2013
- 3rd, Leicester Square Theatre New Comedian 2013
- Finalist, So You Think You're Funny? 2013
Gigs coming soon...